Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) – 2015 Notification is out. This is the exam that this University conducts to allow the candidates to get admission in any of the college that comes under this University. This university has a lot of programs to offer to the candidates based on the percentile that they get in the entrance examination. For complete list of all the institutes and the programs that they offer, please click HERE.
- The candidate is required to report at the Test Center latest by 13:00 hrs. The test procedure will begin at 13:30 hrs. Candidates who reports after 14:00 hrs. will not be allowed for the test.
- Bring the following documents while reporting to the Test Center: (1. Admit Card 2. Your latest colored passport size photograph should be pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for Photo identity as specified in the Admit Card page 3. Blue/Black ballpoint pen. )
- Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in calculators/memory or any electronic gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall
- Occupy the seat allotted to you by verifying the SEAT NUMBER pasted on the desk and indicated in your Admit Card
- The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card
- The Test Booklet will be distributed just before the starting time of the Test. The candidate must ensure that the booklet is sealed. If the seal is found broken or tampered with, please bring this matter to the notice of the invigilator immediately
- At 14.00 hrs, the Test Invigilator will instruct you to open the seals of the Test Booklet and commence answering the test
- Check immediately that all the pages of the booklet are in order. In the rare event of the Test Booklet being defective, bring it to the notice of the invigilator immediately who will arrange for the replacement of Test Booklet, if required
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes, i.e. from 14:00 hrs. to 16:00 hrs. The candidate may attempt any section in any order
- The candidate will not be allowed to leave the hall till the test is over and until the invigilator collects the answer OMR sheet and Question Paper at 16:00 hrs. The candidate will be allowed to leave the hall only after the answer OMR sheets and Question Booklet of all the candidates in the hall have been collected and accounted for
- Candidates found using any unfair means will forfeit their chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving SNAP scores
- Invigilator or Symbiosis Test Secretariat Representative will stamp and authenticate your Admit Card.
To know about test structure, different sections and the amount of marks each section contains, click HERE.
To know about the test centers, click HERE for the complete list.