Quantitative Aptitude Tests evaluate numerical ability and problem solving skills of candidates. This test forms the major part of a number of important entrance exams for different fields. CAT, MAT, XAT, and GMAT and many other significant exams have Quantitative Aptitude as a major section.
Topics that may be included in different exams are:
- Basics: Number Properties LCM, HCF Divisibility Remainder Theorem
- Arithmetic: Fractions & Decimals, Ratio & Proportion, Square Roots Simple & Compound Interest Time & Speed, Unitary Method, Time & Work Profit & Loss Percentage & Discount
- Algebra: Simple Equations Quadratic Equations Polynomials Exponents Functions
- Sets, Relations & Mappings: Sets Venn Diagrams Relations Functions
- Mensuration: Areas of Triangle, Quadrilateral, and Circle Volume of Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere
- Geometry: Triangles Properties of Circle Parallelogram
- Statistics: Mean Median Mode Quartiles
- Permutation and Combination
Learn how to improve calculation speed in maths by clicking HERE.